However, the Companies which have not filed Financial Statements or Annual Returns or both (except case recorded under management dispute) shall not be able to file the said e-Form ACTIVE.
Companies Excluded from the requirement of filing the said e-Form:
- Struck off Companies
- Companies under the process of Strike off
- Companies under Liquidation
- Companies Amalgamated
- Companies Dissolved
Failure to File the said e-Form ACTIVE (INC-22A):
1) If the Company fails to file the said e-Form ACTIVE on or before the due date then such Company shall be marked as “ACTIVE-NON-COMPLIANT” and shall be liable for action under Section 12(9) of the Companies Act, 2013.
2) The following e-Forms shall be barred from taken on record:-
- SH-7 (Change in Authorized Capital)
- PAS-3 (Change in paid-up Capital)
- DIR-12 (Change in Director except cessation)
- INC-22 (Change in Registered Office)
- INC-28 (Amalgamation, de-merger)
3) Penalty of INR 10,000/- after due date.
On or before June 15, 2019 – Nil
After June 15, 2019 – INR 10,000/-
Mandatory Attachment to e-Form ACTIVE (INC-22A):
Photograph of Regd. Office showing the external building and inside office and also showing therein at least one Director/KMP who has affixed his/her DSC to the said e-Form.