When : August 23, 2019 | Timing: 4.30 p.m to 5.30 p.m.
What Will The Webinar Cover?
Not sure whether you need a POSH Policy or an Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)? Worried about a #metoo situation in your office? Join LexStart for a discussion on the key requirements under the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 (POSH Law) and understand what the law actually requires.
Who Should Attend?
- Founders, Promoters, Entrepreneurs
- HR Personnel
- Understand the law in India on Prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace
- Key terms that should go into a Policy for Prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace
- Constitution of Internal Complaints Committee
- ABCs of how to respond to a #metoo situation
About the Speaker
Deeksha Singh is a corporate lawyer with more than a decade of experience in corporate laws. She regularly advises on laws relating to prevention of sexual harassment at workplace. She also regularly conducts sensitization training programs for employees at companies and training programs for ICC members on how to stay compliant with POSH Law and handle complaints addressed to the ICC.